It’s pretty standard for men to want to enhance the size of their penis or improve their sexual performance. Men tend to attach a fair amount of their self-confidence to their sexual ability, performance, and appearance, and as such it’s normal for them to want to be the best that they can be.
There are lots of different male enhancement exercises that are touted to help men with their sexual performance – but how many of these work? The short answer is that quite a few of them do work, but they require dedication and they might not produce results as profound as advertisements would tell you.
What Will I Learn
- The Best Male Enhancement Exercises
- What Are the Benefits and Dangers of Male Enhancement Exercises
- How to Massage a Penis – Guide
- What’s a Difference Between Natural Male Enhancement Exercises and a Penis Massage
- The Best Male Enhancement Exercises
In this article, we’re going to discuss some of the best male enhancement exercises and explain how they’re different than a simple penis massage (though certain types of penis massage can be useful for enhancing your performance!)
The Best Male Enhancement Exercises
There are quite a few different male enhancement exercises out there, and not all of them produce the same results. It’s a good idea to consider the differences between these different types of exercises and try them out so you can figure out which ones work best for you.
Stretching is a simple method that can allegedly increase the size of your penis. However, a cautious male would be aware that stretching might only increase the length of your flaccid penis.
This is because stretching is generally done when you’re flaccid, and as such, you’ll only really be increasing the stretchiness of your penis skin. While this can be great for impressing ladies with your long, dangling schlong, it probably won’t do much for enhancing the size of your erection or changing your ability to penetrate.
Penis stretching can be done pretty easily, and if you do it regularly you should be able to put on at least an extra half-inch.
- Grab your flaccid penis by the head. Pull it forward until it’s stretched out fully.
- Hold the stretch for 15 seconds, then let go.
- Shake it about. Do the windmill. Do any kind of movement to help your penis relax.
- Repeat the process, stretching in all directions (left, right, up, down, and on the diagonals, if you want) so that you get a full stretch.
Be cautious when stretching, and don’t do it too hard or too many times per day. If you experience pain or discomfort, you’re going too hard.
Jelqing is one of the more popular penis enhancement exercises and one of the few that has been scientifically studied since it originated in ancient Arabic times. Jelqing generally provides more results than some of the other techniques on the list.
Jelqing helps encourage blood flow to the penis which can enhance the size of your erections. It can also physically stretch the penis, increasing flaccid penis length. Furthermore, jelqing can cause microtears in the penis that can heal over in a similar way that torn muscle tissues heal over to increase muscle mass. This can improve your girth.
Jelqing is similar to stretching but the process is a bit more refined. You don’t just stretch willy-nilly (pun intended). You make a specific shape and use that to draw blood through your penis.
You may want to use lube when jelqing to reduce the chance of injury.
- Make sure that you’re about 3/4 erect. You don’t want to be totally flaccid or totally erect.
- Touch your thumb and forefinger so they’re making a circle.
- Using this shape, grip the base of your semi-erect penis. Applying not too much pressure, pull forward towards the tip of your penis.
- Repeat this process for around ten minutes, once a day, for at least a month.
Despite the simple name, squeezing is considered a more complicated technique. You should be careful when doing squeezing because if you’re not doing it right, you run the risk of making a mistake and hurting yourself.
Basic precautionary tips involve not squeezing too hard or for too long. As soon as you start to feel discomfort or pain, you had better stop for the day.
- You want to make sure that you have a full erection when you’re doing squeezing.
- Just like you were jelqing, touch your index finger and your thumb together to make an O shape. Hold the base of your penis with this hand, and make the same shape with your other hand.
- With your other hand, squeeze your penis. The goal is that you’re going to be stretching the tissue of your penis: by applying pressure at one point, this stretches the skin in the other areas of your penis.
This technique is good for increasing flaccid penis length, and some men have reported success in increasing the length of both erect and flaccid penis length.
Edging is a great tool for men who are hoping to overcome premature ejaculation. Some men have also reported that it can be useful for working through erectile dysfunction. And, no matter how you look at it, edging (if you continue to edge instead of releasing at the end of the session) is a fantastic way to build willpower, mental stamina, and sexual strength.
Edging basically involves masturbating until you’re right before the point of no return. This is the point that you reach right before you orgasm when you realize that ejaculation is imminent.
By stopping right before the point of no return, waiting a few moments, and then resuming masturbation, you can increase your sexual prowess. First, you’ll notice that it probably takes you longer to reach the point of no return. Do this several times a day and you’ll find that your sexual stamina increases.
Psychologically, this also trains you to stop associating the sexual act and sexual pleasure with orgasm and ejaculation – especially if you do your edging sessions without having an orgasm at all.
One of the main reasons men experience PE is because they have trained themselves from an early age to focus on reaching orgasm during sexual activity. Over time, their bodies adapt and try to ejaculate immediately upon experiencing sexual stimuli.
Edging can also be useful for training your PC muscles by actually going over the point of no return, clenching the muscles, and having an orgasm without ejaculating.
The one thing to be aware of during edging is that it can lead to serious porn addiction, especially if you’re learning to have orgasms without ejaculating.
Pubococcygeus Training / Kegels
The pubococcygeus, or PC muscle is what you’re training when you’re doing kegel exercises. These muscles are involved in ejaculation, urination, and bowel movements. Training and strengthening them allows you to gain more control over these experiences.
- First, identify your PC muscle. This is best done by stopping yourself from peeing while you’re midstream. This contraction is the same contraction that you will contract during a kegel.
- There are various theories about the best way to do these exercises. Some say to hold the muscle for as long as you can, as many times a day. Others recommend doing sets of 20, three times a day. Yet others say you should alternate between sets of long squeezes and “power kegels,” which are flexing and relaxing the muscle as fast as you can several dozen times in a row.
What Are the Benefits and Dangers of Male Enhancement Exercises
There are lots of benefits of male enhancement exercises, but there are also some things that you should be cautious of if you’re starting to practice these techniques. Penis health is important!
Some of the exercises are known to help enhance the girth and length of your penis. Jelqing, squeezing, and stretching are all known to help enhance the length of your penis – at least when it’s flaccid.
Other techniques can be useful for enhancing your actual sexual performance.
Edging, for example, can help train you not to ejaculate quickly while having sex. Kegels can be useful for helping you train the actual muscle responsible for ejaculation, which can allow you to basically “override” the ejaculation response.
While these benefits are fantastic, it’s also a good idea to be cautious when you’re doing anything with your penis. It’s a sensitive organ and you want to make sure that you don’t damage it.
Penis exercises like stretching and jelqing can actually damage the skin of your penis if you do them too hard, too often, or for too long. This can lead to scarring and can actually impair the function of your penis.
You may also experience other unpleasantries such as ruptured veins, discoloration or spots, inflammation, sores, or numbness. Remember – don’t go too hard! Don’t over-stretch or injure yourself trying to get results overnight. These practices take time to deliver results, and if you work yourself too hard you could get hurt.
If you do too many kegel exercises or flex too hard, you can actually do damage to your PC muscle. This can have an effect on your sexual performance, your bowel function or your urinary continence.
Edging is also dangerous because it can lead to psychological porn addiction, which can become an impediment. Some men with serious porn addictions tend to neglect their work or social lives and may reject relationships instead of preferring to stay home and masturbate.
Tips to avoid injury or psychological problems:
- Wrapping a warm cloth or towel around the penis helps promote blood flow and can reduce the chances of you getting injured.
- Use lube, especially when jelqing, to prevent injury.
- Stop when you feel pain or discomfort.
- Avoid using porn when edging.
- Be patient!
How to Massage a Penis – Guide
Let’s start with what a penis massage is not: a handjob or masturbation.
Penis massages can be done by yourself, but they’re also a great way to get intimate with your partner. Generally, penis massages are done without the intention of actually ejaculating. In this way, they can work a lot like edging in that they help you dissociate with the idea of penile stimulation leading to orgasm.
This can increase your sexual stamina and make it take longer for you to ejaculate. Aside from that, they feel great.
So what is a penis massage? It’s just like a massage anywhere else on your body: a slow, relaxed, and often sensual form of touch that makes you feel good. There isn’t really a ‘point’ aside from that, though it can be used as a form of ejaculation delay training.
When your partner is giving a penis massage, they should remember that the focus is on allowing the penis to do whatever it wants to do. If you come, great! If you don’t, great! If you don’t get erect, great! It’s all the same.
Giving a Penis Massage
- Make sure that you (and your partner) are both comfortable. You want to make sure that nobody’s muscles get tired so that you can both enjoy the massage.
- Make sure that you have lots of lube. You want to have as little friction as possible. This also allows the massage to last longer without becoming uncomfortable.
- You can use a timer. A good recommendation is half an hour, though some people prefer to do more than that. A half-hour is a good minimum to ensure that you can really get relaxed and into the experience.
- Explore! This isn’t a handjob, and you don’t want to do repetitive jerking motions. You want to explore the different areas and sensitivities of the penis by touching, rubbing, pressing, and playing with all of them. Don’t ignore the balls!
- Play with the edge. If your partner is giving you the massage, get them to take you close to the edge by paying attention to your breathing and body motions. This is great because they’ll be able to learn more about your physical responses during sex so they can pull back if you’re getting close to coming.
The end goal doesn’t have to be ejaculation, but men who aren’t familiar with tantric practices and sexual energy are probably going to feel pretty uncomfortable if they get a penis massage and don’t get to come at the end.
What’s a Difference Between Natural Male Enhancement Exercises and a Penis Massage
While a penis massage can be used as a form of male enhancement exercise, it’s generally not considered one. Male enhancement exercises are done specifically to enhance male performance and penis size, whereas penis massages are done more for the sheer experience and enjoyability of it.
Male enhancement exercises and penis massages are very different things. However, when they are both done together, they can be a great way to learn about and strengthen your sex organs. Now that you know more about these practices, go ahead and get started.